Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

4 Bedroom Family House






This house is an amazingly average family house. You walk into the foyer and you'll find the formal living room to the right, the formal dining room to the left, and the family room and the eat-in kitchen in the back of the home. Upstairs, you pass by three bedrooms (one of which the master suite) and at the end of the hallway you will find a finished bonus room. My favorite thing about this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is that it's so simple and that it only costs 53,544 simoleons! let me know what you think!:)

**Again, special thanks to Phoenix Phaerie at MTS2 for the amazing windows and doors. find the link to them here:http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=188669.

To download the "4 Bedroom Family House", click here: http://www.mediafire.com/?czd7n27nthl3mm1.

2 comments:

  1. Could you please fix the link to this house? This one is my favorite of your creations and I can't seem to recreate it myself.

    Also, I love your houses! Super awesome, they make up my whole neighborhood. ^w^

    ReplyDelete