Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

4300 Miramonte Way







This is the next home in the Ridge at Miramonte series. I know it doesn't look like much from the front of the home. But, as you can see from the pictures, it is much more complex then you would think. It is a 5 bedroom 5 full bath home on a full unfinished daylight basement! I'm pretty use to building houses on basements, but normally the lot already is sloped from the neighborhood. Here, I started off with 100% flat land and I spent a lot of time and effort to make this particular basement house even possible. But thats ok, it's done now! Anyways, more about the house, like 4200 Miramonte way, the house has a 2-story great room. Personally, as you can probably tell, I'm a big fan of them:) The house has a large eat-in kitchen with a guest bedroom off of it. On the other side of the main floor, There is a fantastic master bedroom with a big bathroom and walk-in-closet. Finally, upstairs, there is the other 3 bedroom suites with their own private bathrooms. The final cost of this lot is 62,014 Simoleons. Despite the outrageous time and hard work that went into this home, I had a blast building it, like I do all my houses, and I hope you guys truly enjoy playing with all of them.

**Again, special thanks to Phoenix Phaerie at MTS2 for the amazing windows and doors. find the link to them here:http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=188669.

To download "4300 Miramonte Way", click here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8dufpxkch3xher0.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your hard work. This is a beautiful lot.

    ReplyDelete